Tuesday 11 August 2015

Aim in life/My future plane of life Paragraph writing for Madhyamik or ssc examination (বাংলা অর্থসহ)


                                               Aim in life/My future plane of life

Everyman wants to succeed (সফল করতে চায়) in life. So they must have a definite (নির্দিষ্ট) aim (লক্ষ্য) in life. I have also an aim in life. I want to be a doctor. There are many reasons (অনেক কারণ আছে) for choosing (চয়নের) this. Most of the people (বেশিরভাগ মানুষ) of our cuntrylive in villages. They are poor and illiterate ( তারা গরীব এবং অশিক্ষিত). They have no well sense of health. They suffer (ভোগা) from carious (ক্ষয়প্রাপ্ত ) diseases (রোগ) and die a premature death (অকাল মৃত্যু). They do not get proper medicare (চিকিৎসাসেবা) for the lack (অভাব) of qualifie (যোগ্যতাসম্পন্ন ) doctor. Besides, there is shortage (ঘাটতি আছে) of doctors in many villages. So, I have chosen this profession (পেশা) to serve them(তাদের পরিবেশন করা). Now I am a student of class eight. I have promised (অঙ্গীকার করেছেন) that I will study in science group(বিজ্ঞান গ্রুপে) . Then I shall pass the (H.S.C) exam, with good result. After passing the (H.S.C) examination. I shall get myself admitted (ভর্তি) into a medical college for (M.B.B.S). After passing (M.B.B.S) I shall come back home and serve the village people. If I earn (
অর্জন করা) enough money: I shall start a cheritable dispensary (cheritable dispensary). I shall give medicine to the poor without fee (পারিশ্রমিক).


Visit for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment